pandemic USA Coronavirus covid 19 outbreak statistics, updates
|Country and City||Total Cases||Deaths||Recovered|
|District of Columbia||15,163||623||11,990|
The above stats represent the Coronavirus covid-19 outbreak updates in the United States, USA statistics have surpassed any other country and region including China and Europe. The coronavirus pandemic outbreak in the US could be the worst out of all, it seems the US will be the number one country with the most infections as of today. The US government injected money into the system to avoid a crash and to help us citizens while dealing with the virus outbreak. Many states are suffering especially New York as the numbers are increasing sharply.
For most accurate information:
UNITED STATES TOP STORIES NEWS INCLUDING CORONAVIRUS
- President Trump intends to choose Amy Coney Barrett to be the new Supreme Court justice, multiple senior GOP...
President Donald Trump intends to choose Amy Coney Barrett to be the new Supreme Court justice, according to multiple senior Republican sources with knowledge of the process.
- Dems to insist Trump's court nominee sit out legal challenges to election results
Senate Democrats say they will press President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee to commit to recuse herself if the justices hear a case that could impact the outcome of the fall elections, a request that could become a major flashpoint amid Trump's persistent attacks on the legitimacy of the elections.
- Hear what Amy Coney Barrett said about SCOTUS appointments in 2016
Unearthed video from 2016 in a CBS News interview with Amy Coney Barrett shows her warning of Supreme Court appointments that "could dramatically flip the balance of power in the court."
- Opinion: Civil rights on the line with Trump's Supreme Court pick
Not all heroes wear a cape; some wear a robe.
- Vulnerable Democratic senator: 'I will not support the confirmation' of Supreme Court pick ahead of Election...
Sen. Doug Jones, a vulnerable Democratic senator up for reelection in the red state of Alabama, announced Friday he "will not support" President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee -- who has yet to be named -- ahead of Election Day.
- Reward offered in drive-by shooting of Florida 3-year-old boy
Daquane James Felix Jr. was struck and killed by gunfire Tuesday while inside his Drexel Avenue home, in Pine Hills near Orlando in what investigators believe was an act of gang retaliation.
- Peter Kirsanow reacts to restaurant diners being threatened during protests: 'At some point, they’re going...
The hysteria surrounding the shootings of unarmed Blacks has been caused by "irresponsible" reporting, said U.S. Commission for Civil Rights member Peter Kirsanow, reacting to a video showing protestors attacking diners at a restaurant.
- Kyle Rittenhouse to fight extradition to Wisconsin over Kenosha shootings, lawyer says
The Illinois teenager accused of fatally shooting two people and injuring a third during the unrest in Kenosha, Wis., last month is fighting his extradition in a hearing Friday.
- Breonna Taylor's family demands Kentucky AG release grand jury transcripts, lawyer says
Breonna Taylor family attorney Ben Crump, at a spirited news conference Friday morning, called on Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron to release grand jury transcripts in the case against the officers involved in her shooting death earlier this year.
- Mexican teen in US illegally is charged as adult for attempted murder of Arizona trooper
A 17-year-old accused of shooting at a Department of Public Safety trooper in Phoenix last week is an "unlawfully present citizen of Mexico," and has been charged with attempted first-degree murder of a peace officer, officials said.