pandemic USA Coronavirus covid 19 outbreak statistics, updates
|Country and City||Total Cases||Deaths||Recovered|
|District of Columbia||8,717||462||0|
The above stats represent the Coronavirus covid-19 outbreak updates in the United States, USA statistics have surpassed any other country and region including China and Europe. The coronavirus pandemic outbreak in the US could be the worst out of all, it seems the US will be the number one country with the most infections as of today. The US government injected money into the system to avoid a crash and to help us citizens while dealing with the virus outbreak. Many states are suffering especially New York as the numbers are increasing sharply.
For most accurate information:
UNITED STATES TOP STORIES NEWS INCLUDING CORONAVIRUS
- Minnesota governor says outsiders, not Minnesotans, are 'attacking civil society'
• Object explodes during protest at CNN Center • What protesters say is fueling their anger • Analysis: Arresting CNN reporters at a protest is an affront to the First Amendment • The protests in photos
- Trump's efforts to change the subject have never appeared more blatant or off-key
• Zuckerberg finally explains why Facebook is doing nothing about Trump's posts • Fact check: Breaking down Trump's 654 false claims during the coronavirus pandemic
- As more than 30 cities clean up after a night of sometimes violent protests, some officials point fingers;...
Minneapolis | Detroit | Portland | Atlanta | Los Angeles | Phoenix
- Hundreds of arrests made in Los Angeles following protests Friday
- Trump offers US military assistance to Minnesota
- Homeless Jacksonville student to graduate as high school valedictorian, attend college
A homeless Jacksonville teenager will graduate as valedictorian of his high school and attend college.
- The 45th Weather Squadron keeps an eye on the sky ahead of historic SpaceX launch
The 45th Weather Squadron, which monitors and tracks the weather to assure safe access to air and space, shares what it takes for a launch to be a "go" or "no-go."
- At Trump request, Pentagon puts military police on alert to go to Minneapolis
As unrest spread across dozens of American cities on Friday, the Pentagon took the rare step of ordering the Army to put several active-duty U.S. military police units on the ready to deploy to Minneapolis, where the police killing of George Floyd sparked the widespread protests.
- Supreme Court rejects challenge to limits on church services; Roberts sides with liberals
A divided Supreme Court on Friday rejected an emergency appeal by a California church that challenged state limits on attendance at worship services that have been imposed to contain the spread of the coronavirus.
- Minnesota Governor authorizes 'full mobilization' of state's National Guard, says protests no longer about...
The state of Minnesota is requesting 1,000 additional National Guard soldiers as rioting broke out once again Friday night following the death of George Floyd earlier in the week.